Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Winner and the Flu

Inspiration was searched for.
Sketches were made.

Embellishments were chosen.

Felted fabric was made.



AND
THEN
I
GOT
THE
FLU! 



I was feeling so awful I couldn't even pick up a pair of knitting needles. When I'm not well enough to knit my family knows I am really sick. 

So, sadly the prize for Vicki's Grow Your Blog party has not been completed. BUT IT WILL!

And the winner is Flower Lady Lorraine from http://flowerladysmusings.blogspot.com!

I promise, Lorraine, your felted pillow will be on its way to you shortly.

Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my blog post. 

With gratitude,
Terry




1 comment:

  1. Dear Terry ~ I am so sorry that you are sick. Don't worry about getting this little give-away gift that I won, completed until you are well.

    I was pleasantly surprised at being the winner. :-) Thank you.

    Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete